Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Conditioned to slack

Hey, it's that time of year. And, boy, it really is hard to work around this time, isn't it? I was discussing such things with the Blogowife yesterday. Think about it. Since the time you are a little, little child till oh, about 22 (or 18, depending), this week is devoted to couch-sitting, mall-cruising, beer-consuming and general sloth. Then, all of a sudden, you're supposed to work? Do things? Bah. I still haven't gotten used to it.

So, of course, I'm working on two massive articles, one of which is technically due Thursday (but which I convinced the editor to extend to next Tuesday) and another which was probably due next week but I'll have no chance to get done, considering the scope of the subject.

So forgive the lack of interesting posts. I'll try to extract myself from the funk shortly.

Permalink posted by Jonathan : 5:00 PM



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?