Tuesday, April 12, 2005

Let Livingston Speak!

I know I'm a little late in the game on this one, but I have my own reasons for wanting to see Bob Livingston defend Tom DeLay in the NYT's Op-Ed pages. For one, I'd be very interested to read a non-gut-busting account of why a man who passed on his chance to be Speaker of the House over an extramarital affair [" I cannot do that job or be the kind of leader that I would like to be under current circumstances"] can now explain that a man of no honor or decency, hounded by scandal and likely to be indicted should, you betcha, hold onto his seat. I, for one, think it would be an interesting read.

More time-travel articles on Livingston here, here and here.

Permalink posted by Jonathan : 2:44 PM



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?