Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Deep Throat round-up: The idiots respond

The kook-fringe right-wing finds its voice. So delicious.

Power Line: Woodward and Bernstein suck!!! All they did was take dictation from a disgruntled employee! Blogz that make up shit rule!

L. Brent Bozell: So what if Nixon was a crook who was exposed by two enterprising reporters? They didn't go after Whitewater with as much frothy-mouthed zeal as I would have preferred. Bias! Bias! Biaasssss! [In the interest of hackery, I will fail to mention that in 1994, The Post wrote 118 front page stories and 789 stories total that reference "Whitewater"].

Kathryn Jean Lopez at The Corner: Names are fun-ny. I am in need of institutionalization.

Jonah Goldberg: Basing my opinion on absolutely zero evidence, I am willing to insinuate that Woodward is a liar and a fabricator.

Rush: Waaah! Waaah! Waaaaaah!

Permalink posted by Jonathan : 9:04 AM



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?