Sunday, September 04, 2005

Alex Chilton found?

Just got this email from Lisa, Alex's friend:

The owner of Molly's [a bar in the French Quater] saw Alex on Decatur St. on Wednesday, so I will stop worrying now. He likely only can call numbers he knows by memory when he was out at a bar if they let him use the phone. Molly's bar hasn't seen him since Wednesday. Since we know he's alive we do not need to worry any more; he is fine and should be left alone, so I'm going to stop worrying about it. I wish I had known he was fine so I wouldn't have been trying to make sure he was ok and would have dropped it.


Well, this sounds like good news, but Wednesday is a long way from Sunday and with the widespread lawlessness that gripped the city between Wed. and Fri., I wouldn't be as sanguine. But let's hope all is well.

Permalink posted by Jonathan : 7:37 PM



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?